TECHNICIAN – JOB DESCRIPTION
The technician will be responsible for performing vehicle repairs and maintenance work as assigned in accordance with factory standards for Mercedes-Benz vehicles. As an Independent Mercedes Repair Facility, we offer our technicians the opportunity to work alongside our factory trained technicians from day one. Burdi Motorworks is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified candidates are encouraged to apply for open positions. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package based on experience.
To apply, please fill out the application attached and contact us by phone or email. Ask for Carmine or Vince.
Technician responsibilities include:
- Perform oil changes, tune-ups, brakes, tires, battery, heating/air-conditioning, suspension, steering, Check Engine Light Diagnosis, engine repair, transmission service, and more without supervision.
- Complete service write-ups and communicate repairs needed directly to service advisor.
- Perform diagnostic scans with Mercedes-Benz Xentry Computer and begin troubleshooting.
- Operates tire changer and tire balancer as needed.
Experience is a plus:
- Experience working on Mercedes-Benz vehicles.
- Experience with Gas/Diesel Engines, able to service, and R&I engines/transmissions.
- Experience performing computer diagnostic services and interpret trouble codes and wiring diagrams.
- Experience working on Sprinter vans and diesel engines in commercial field.
Must be able to:
- Lift objects that weigh up to 75 lbs.
- Provide a valid driver’s license with a good driving experience.
- Provide their own tools and tool box.